I am wealthy - Shifting my life - Joseph Murphy

 


The way to train my mind to become wealthy and shift my life.

The power of my subconscious mind can lead me to various forms of wealth: spiritual wealth, mental wealth, and financial wealth. 

My subconscious mind guides me to a richer life, more abundantly. 

"I AM WEALTHY"

My affirmations and powerful statements, repeated over and over, program my subconscious mind to believe and truly live those words. I write "I am wealthy", speak "I am wealthy", and live as wealthy every day. 

These repetitions sink into my deep mind.
So deep that it becomes a part of who I am. I see a shift. 

I attract wealth and abundance into my life. 

I plant positivity of wealth and abundance in my mind every day, and I repeat it every single day.

Joseph Murphy

Comments