Wealthy flow to my life - Joseph Murphy



Wealthy flows into my life


"I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HAPPY, WEALTHY, AND SUCCESSFUL"


I believe and live those wonderful words. 

Consistently applying these affirmations, I see a shift. 
I start attracting wealth and abundance into my life.

I plant those seeds of wealth, abundance, and positivity every single day. 
I plant it in my mind, water it with belief, and nurture it with repetition. 
I write them down.  
I say them out loud. 
I whisper them to myself.

Before I go to bed, the first thing I do when I wake up. 
These feelings sink in deep and create roots.

I watch my life start to reflect those affirmations, as wealth and abundance begin to flow to me. 
As naturally as a river flows to the sea. 
This is the alignment of my subconscious mind with my conscious desires.

Joseph Murphy

Comments